TE-0115 Trailer Eyes Digital
Item Number: TE-0115
Trailer Eyes ® Digital Model No. TE-0115
An instant wireless monitoring system
for trailers , barns , pastures & more...
Split View Screen & Recording
* Two powerful outdoor booster antennas for guaranteed reception with a range up to 450 ft.
* Use it in trailers, barns, outbuildings, offices, pastures, or as a rear view camera behind your trailer. One set does it all.
* Color and weather proof outdoor camera with automatic infrared night vision
* Easy setup. No tools required. Just wire the power source from your trailer to your camera
* All parts included
* Power source can be a 9V battery, 12V trailer lighting system power, 12V cigarette lighter, vehicle emergency jumpstart battery pack, or 110-240V house power. All power source adapters are included, so you can use the system anywhere
* Can host up to four cameras
* Solid digital wireless connection, no interference and secured, range up to 450 ft.
* 7" monitor screen can be split into two or four sections to show up to 4 camera views at once
* One-way audio capability. The camera can send sounds to the monitor. However, the monitor does not have the ability to send sound back to the camera.
* Built-in SD card socket for recording
* Three recording modes – manual, scheduled, or motion detection
* HD resolution – 1280 x 720.
* VGA resolution – 640 x 480
* Infrared Night Vision
All parts are included
- Outdoor booster antenna with magnetic clamping base and 16 ft. cable for monitor. Part No. TE-0115-BANT
- Windshield suction mounting bracket for monitor. Part No. TE-0115-SUC
- Outdoor booster antenna with magnetic clamping base and 16 ft. cable for camera. Part No. TE-0115-BANT
- Permanent mounting bracket for camera. Part No. TE-0115-PMOUNT
- Clamping bracket and battery case for camera. Part No. TE-0115-CLAMP
- Camera (with automatic infrared night vision, weatherproof, color)
- Two 3 db gain antenna rods, 4&1/4” long. Part No. TE-0115-ROD4
- Two 7 db gain antenna rods, 11&1/4” long. Part No. TE-0115-ROD7
- Monitor, 7", 2.4 GHz. color, wireless. Part No. TE-0115-MON
- Desktop bracket for monitor. Part No. TE-0115-DESKB
- Cigarette lighter power adapter/regulator/switch for monitor. Part No. TE-0115-REG-MON
- 110V/240V AC adapter for camera. Part No. TE-0115-110V-CAM
- 110V/240V AC adapter for monitor. Part No. TE-0115-110V-MON
- 12V to 5V trailer power regulator / switch for camera. Part No. TE-0115-REG-CAM
- 9V battery, Alkaline, non-rechargeable. Part No. 9V-ALKA
5 minute installation:
Setting up the camera in the trailer or in the barn
- Connect the booster antenna to the camera.
- Provide power to the camera, either through a 9V battery, or by hardwiring the 5V power regulator to trailer’s power source (additional installation time will be required) , or use the 110V power adapter in the barn.
- Use the clamping mounting bracket to mount the camera on the desired spot.
- Secure the booster antenna to the outside of the trailer or barn (the antenna has a clamping and magnetic base).
The camera is set!
Setting up the monitor in the truck or in the house
- Connect the booster antenna to the monitor.
- Use the windshield mounting bracket or desktop stand to secure the monitor.
- Plug the power cord into the car lighter jack or use 110V power adapter in the house.
- Secure the booster antenna to the outside of the vehicle or house (the antenna has a clamping and magnetic base).
The monitor is set!
After power is provided, wait 5 to 10 seconds to let the monitor and camera establish the wireless connection., once the observation object pop-up,
You are good to go!
TE-0115 Night vision video clip -- http://youtu.be/W6RJo-hLAZg